- Our Experience – For more than 20 years, our child custody attorneys have represented clients in Wilmington, North Carolina.
- Our Focus – At Speaks Law Firm, you are not just another number. We strive to provide each client with individualized care and attention.
- Our Reputation – Speaks Law Firm is an award-winning law firm.
- Our Commitment – Our law firm is committed to fighting for you and your family.
- You Have Nothing to Lose – While we cannot guarantee you will win, there will be no fees unless you win!
- We Are Different – We understand the emotional aspect of family legal matters, and we are here to help guide you along with patience and compassion.
- Highly Reviewed and Rated – Many clients have given us 5/5 stars on Google reviews and various other platforms.
- Free Case Review – We provide each client with a free, confidential case review!
- Our Philosophy – The attorneys at Speaks Family Law speak for you!
- Recognized – R. Clarke Speaks is one of the National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Lawyers.
Are you looking for a Child Custody Law Firm in Wilmington who finds creative, comprehensive, and effective ways to exceed client expectations and adheres to the highest standards of ethical conduct? Our team at Speaks Family Law is here to provide you with the support you need. We will use the full extent of our experience to protect your rights and look out for your best interest. We have helped many people from Wilmington with their child custody issues. From the moment you call us, you’ll work directly with our attorneys. You deserve a diligent team that will fight tirelessly on your behalf.
Why Choose Speaks Family Law Firm?
Child Custody Law Firm Mission Statement.
Speaks Law Firm in Wilmington is instrumental in assisting you throughout the entire child custody process. Our Child Custody Law Firm attorneys will help you resolve any challenges along the way, and help you seek the resolution that is best for you and your family. Do not take matters into your own hands. Let your trusted Child Custody Law Firm speak for you!
How Does It Work
- A child custody lawyer will endeavor to reach a fair outcome while looking out for your child’s best interest.
- A child custody lawyer will advocate for you in mediation and any arising disputes involving your children.
- A child custody lawyer can also provide answers to frequently asked questions about child custody.
- A child custody lawyer can represent you in court or help negotiate a child custody agreement with your former spouse.
Client Reviews– Speaks Family Law Firm, Wilmington
Family legal matters typically carry a heavy emotional burden. Whether you are contemplating divorce, fighting for alimony or child custody, etc., our experienced Child Custody Law Firm are ready to assist. We have helped countless clients around Wilmington achieve peace of mind in a wide range of complex family law issues, and we can do the same for you.
How To Get Started
- Calling us today is the first and most important step of the process.
- During your initial, free consultation, we will review all the relevant details of your case.
- One of our experienced attorneys will then provide you with all of your available legal options.
- Lastly, we will advise you on the best course of action.