- Our Experience – For more than 20 years, our family law firm has represented clients in Wilmington, North Carolina.
- Our Focus – At Speaks Law Firm, you are not just another number. We strive to provide each client with individualized care and attention.
- Our Reputation – Speaks Law Firm is an award-winning law firm.
- Our Commitment – Our law firm is committed to fighting for you and your family.
- You Have Nothing to Lose – While we cannot guarantee you will win, there will be no fees unless you win!
- We Are Different – We understand the emotional aspect of family legal matters, and we are here to help guide you along with patience and compassion.
- Highly Reviewed and Rated – Many clients have given us 5/5 stars on Google reviews and various other platforms.
- Free Case Review – We provide each client with a free, confidential case review!
- Our Philosophy – The attorneys at Speaks Family Law speak for you!
- Recognized – R. Clarke Speaks is one of the National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Lawyers.
Are you looking for a Divorce Lawyer in Ogden who finds creative, comprehensive, and effective ways to exceed client expectations and adheres to the highest standards of ethical conduct? Our team at Speaks Family Law is here to provide you with the support you need. We will use the full extent of our experience to protect your rights and look out for your best interest. We have helped many people from Ogden with their family law issues. From the moment you call us, you’ll work directly with our attorneys. You deserve a diligent team that will fight tirelessly on your behalf.
Why Choose Speaks Family Law Firm?
Divorce Lawyer Mission Statement.
Speaks Law Firm has served the communities around Ogden for over 20 years. Our Divorce Lawyer attorneys handle a wide variety of family law issues, and are ready to help regardless of the particular circumstances of your case. Do not take matters into your own hands. Let your trusted Divorce Lawyer at Speaks Family Law speak for you!
How Does It Work
- A family law attorney can help with a variety of legal issues that affect you and your family.
- A family law attorney drafts prenuptial and postnuptial agreements and litigates other related matters.
- A family law attorney is there to protect your rights and guide you through the legal process.
- A family law attorney can also represent victims or perpetrators of domestic violence in civil protection order proceedings.
Client Reviews– Speaks Family Law Firm, Ogden
Family legal matters typically carry a heavy emotional burden. Whether you are contemplating divorce, fighting for alimony or child custody, etc., our experienced Divorce Lawyer are ready to assist. We have helped countless clients around Ogden achieve peace of mind in a wide range of complex family law issues, and we can do the same for you.
How To Get Started
- Calling us today is the first and most important step of the process.
- During your initial, free consultation, we will review all the relevant details of your case.
- One of our experienced attorneys will then provide you with all of your available legal options.
- Lastly, we will advise you on the best course of action.